Lunes, Hunyo 24, 2013

Letter To The President

  
  

Ilocos Sur National High School
June 25, 2013

Hon. Benigno Aquino III
President of the Philippines

            A pleasant day Sir! :) I just want to extend my very warm greetings to you. You've been a good leader to us. I really appreciate the way how you help and serve other people. It's a blessing to us that we have someone like you to rule and lead us. I really appreciate what you are doing in our country just to make it better. 

             I just want to inform you about my concern here in our school. We are so many students studying here at our respective school namely Ilocos Sur National High School. Our population is very big that we are not that comfortable in staying here. We also need some toilets to use because the number of toilets here is not enough for us. And  with all your respect sir, I am just simply requesting that if you have time can you please help us in our situation. This is for our own goods and benefits.
      
              Sir, we all know that some people ignore you. But don't you ever worry sir because we are here to support you. And it's an honor for me to have you in our lives. And I hope that you'll always continue showering your blessings, helping and serving people. Specially to those who really need help.
               Thank you so much Sir! :)

Respectfully yours,
Melinda M. Madriaga


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento