Miyerkules, Setyembre 11, 2013

SUPERSISTER! :D


 “For every great power comes a great responsibility”, this is the most popular quote told by one of the famous superhero, Spiderman. And yes exactly and perfectly true. Well in our times now, most commonly people were blind to superheroes specially children. It is now visible in their minds about the diverse powers that they have. And this should not be situated, because a superhero is not measured by just only a power which is seen and used by the characters in fantasy movies.  But the power to have the ability to work, help and do something good.
               

                For me, I considered my sister as my superhero ever. For some thought that, even though she don’t have the so called supernatural powers she still have the aptitude to help. I am very proud of her for some reasons that she is always there to guide and support me at all times and everything that I am into. She always manage to tell vital things when I ask something to her. She is a very hilarious human on earth. I am always happy when I’m with her, it’s kind of full of laugh trips. She keeps on talking and talking nonsense things and that’s what I love the most. She is the reason why I exist in everything. She motivated me and helps me to grow up being independent. All I can say is that she completes me. Sisters are forever friends.



                    Superheroes can be in fantasy and reality. You can feel it with your heart ……

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento