Lunes, Pebrero 17, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


          


Do you pay attention on how fast time goes by? Time has passed by and all our dreams that we had for our future have not yet come to us. The reason is because our dreams remains as dreams only and haven't yet become goals.
          
          As for me, I have my own dreams too. I have three major dreams in life. First, I want to graduate in this school and get my diploma. So, my parents can be proud of me. Second, I want my life to be colorful and beatific. Third and lastly, I want to travel all around the world. It would be amazing to travel the whole world. I like things that make me so adventurous. 

          So, therefore we must fullfill those precious dreams during the rest of our life. :')))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento