Lunes, Pebrero 17, 2014

New Year New Me :)))





Exciting New Year is upon us again. Like every Monday of each week, it reminds us about the endless possibilities of new beginnings. Forget about the past, let us grab the carabao by the horns and make our future better!

For me New Year is wonderful day. I spent it with my family. We cook and make many tasty things. And we usually do not sleep, we,ll just watch television  or go to relative and friend’s houses and congratulate each other with New year wishes.  When the new year comes around it seems like the perfect time for self-improvement. Even though I’ve always failed my New Year’s resolutions, every year I promise myself that this time will be different. Each time after about a month I’ve given up. Why do I even bother? I don’t feel that bad when I break my resolutions but sometimes I wish I could do better.



But this year I’m going to stop giving up. I’m going to stop disappointing myself. I’m going to push myself to live up to my own expectations, while at the same time trying to make sure those expectations aren’t unreasonable.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento